[Dailydrool] our Papa and his trubles and our trubles

Sally Russell sally at slokr.com
Mon Jul 21 19:24:12 PDT 2014

>From Harvey,

Me is de only one at our house not sick!

Papa home from people hospital not mob in much outa’ recliner in bedroom.
I smellin’ lots of peein round the bedroom.  Mama not let we in only for
sleepin’ on de bed.  Not fiar,.  I always jump on Papa and lick, LICK he
face.  Can’t now!

Mama too, she say she overstressed or sompin’ like it.  Lost her GABA!
Really! What dat? She gabs all time!

And we all at kennel 12 nights!  Me, I only one get out wid no vet bills!

Tilly, shee licking her UM You know what, and got it scabbed over, UTI,
infection on you know what,  an tibactrial saokies twice day , special
creamie.  All dat ‘;tention on HER, HER HER.  NOT Fair

Den Phoebe, she got dis smellie himey, you know dat oder back endie.,  Anal
gland infected,  Mama frantic, not know how long at kennel.  I don’t
member.  Could not eben poop when got homey.  Now she on dos tibiotic pills
2 times day. NOT FAIR!! All dat ‘tention to HER TOO!

I only good one and ebeybody tooooooo busy!  Good boy yike me and NOBODY
LUB ME!!!!!  I don’t eben pee in house any more!!   HELP!!!!!!

Nobody hab time to write but ME ME ME!!!!