[Dailydrool] Nigel

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 21:29:03 PDT 2014

Bev,

I am so sorry to hear about Nigel. We are all stunned, and in tears for
your loss. I feel like I should be saying something amazing, or over the
top, and I'm speechless.

You are many others were here when I joined the Drool. It's been almost 9
years since I first found the Daily Drool. I have enjoyed reading all of
the antics of Nigel, and Llewis, and Nigel will be sorely missed.

As with all the rest of the Bassets that have gone before to the Bridge,
Nigel knew that you loved him. Boomer just came to me, and told me to be
sure to give Llewis a big hug from him and Babers, and Hug Doc and Conley,
too.

Sad, sad Arhoos from Da Caspaw Cwew. We love you, and we are so so sorry.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe
Boomer
"awful awnry" Arnie ATB
Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)
Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604