[Dailydrool] Nigel

Joanne Coorlas jolet at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 06:36:06 PDT 2014

Rest in Peace, Nigel! Except you won't just rest, now you get to run, run, run without any pain or wobblies.  I couldn't stop crying when I read about Nigel last night. As I have said before, it amazes me how connected we all feel to one another. Thoughts and prayers to Bev and family and the dogs. Drool from Hazel who is beginning to wonder why momma cries so much when she flips open her 'pooter.

Joanne and Hazel June

Rosemary and Veronica ATB who will be looking to say "Hi" to Nigel