[Dailydrool] NIgel...

Sandi Scranton njmedic702 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:13:23 PDT 2014

Dear Mperson Bev and all of Nigel's family,

My just starting to  recover heartis broken once again to read Nigel's
goodbye to the Drool.  His adventures with his pack, especially LLewis and
Mr. Cooper, Sir made me laugh during some difficult times.  With your love,
support and unfailing good humor, Bev, he soldiered on far longer than many
hounds would. No one could have done a better job at letting him know how
much he was loved.  Know that he will be missed by countless fans and that
loving hugs and heart-healing drool is flowing from not only around the
country, but the world.

Godspeed, sweet funny boy...

Sandi, Mamaslave of Delilah Belle and Dozer ATB