[Dailydrool] Oh, Nigel

Pamela McQuade plmcquade at optimum.net
Tue Jul 22 08:04:13 PDT 2014

The mama is trying hard not to cry, but it doesn't seem to be working.
Her eyes are tearing up at the thought of your going to the Bridge (we
can see these things, up at the Bridge, even though we are not next to
her, as we used to be). The mama has loved your Drool stories for so
long, and she doesn't know how she will do without them--but she will
try to be brave, as you mama is being brave right now. If only our mama
could reach from the East Coast to the Mid-Noncoast to hug your mama.

But what's sad for the mama will be happy for us. We will be meeting you
at the Bridge gate with all the party fixin's. We know that you will
want to celebrate feeling good again and will want to join Abner in a
long run around the basset Bridge. Abs knows how wonderful it is to be
able to walk with no trouble or pain. He says you won't believe
it--running here is almost like flying!

Jane will be thinking up some trouble to share with you, since that is
her specialty, and I will give you a soft snooter kiss. We're sorry you
had to leave your family, but be sure you have another one up here. We
too remember your stories and will love to meet you for the first time.

Love,

Belvedere of the Dashing Bassets, along with the rest of the DB Bridge
crew, Lady Jane, Alexis Grace, and Abner

and the ones still on Earth, the mom, Holly Dolly, Dexter, and Horton
and Duncan the c at t