[Dailydrool] Love to Nigel

Vicki Kerns vickikerns at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:09:05 PDT 2014

My eyes are still leaking this morning. Over the years, I've so enjoyed the
stories of Nigel and his brudders. I remember when Nigel went down & got
his new wheels. Bev hung right in there and gave so much love and care.
It's inspiring to see that kind of devotion. We will all miss him so much
and my heart hurts for Bev and family. His spirit is right there with you
and I know you'll feel his presence as he thanks you for a lifetime of
unconditional love. Dangit, I'm bawling again. Sending heart-healing drool
and prayers. I know Nigel is running free and healthy at the bridge and
that Deb will watch over him.

--
Vicki Kerns

  ~≈≈~

  //^ ^\\
(/(_•_)\)
 _/''*''\_
(/_)^(_\)  ~  "Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."