[Dailydrool] uh oh Pumpkin

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:51:15 PDT 2014

Turns out she has cancer.  Will know more tomorrow post x-rays.  It is called malignant neoplasia, suspected histiocytic sarcoma.
My gut knew it in advance, and now it is hitting me, and the tears are flowing.
My gut also senses that it is attached to a rib and surgery won't be possible w/o causing her great pain and discomfort, but I won't put the cart before the horse, so to speak.
I thought she was leaving me on Saturday, but she seems pretty good the past few days, no pain, and I will cherish every last day I get with her.
I just can't wait until I can start to write joyous posts.
BTW, Pierre Jr. got my lard butt out walking  both yesterday and today, and it really felt good.  He is such a character.  I need to ask him to start writing about his adventures because he sure creates many.
Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki and Pierre Jr.