[Dailydrool] Update From Bugsey

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:19:27 PDT 2014

Hi everyone! It is still chaos on this end and I am in trouble again! what
else is new?  Yesterday we had to ride around and around in the car. Then
we went to one of the mom's friends so Browyn could play with her friend
Maggie. That is when the trouble started. That stupid Maggie jumped om MY
mom and wanted to be loved on. So, I pinned her to the ground and barked in
her face and slimed her head. She got so scared she peed on the carpet. The
mom was not amused with me. I didn't think I did anything wrong. There was
no crate to throw me into, but mom held onto my collar and made me stay in
a down next to her and she covered my eyes (okay maybe I continued to growl
at the stupid Maggie every time she came into the same room with me and
looked at me). It was NO fun. Everyone else got to go out and play. Not me.
Life is unjust and unfair.

I need Llewis to use his lawyer skills and represent me. Fortunately Browyn
did something stupid when we were getting ready to go and the mom forgot
just how mad she was at me. When she got home, she told the dad that all of
us were evil and then she left! She didn't come back for two hours. She was
in a much better mood when she came back.

She says we better behave better today. I don't know. We have an
electrician coming, a handyman and two groups of people coming to see the
house. I don't think my schedule is going to be normal today either. A
hound needs its beauty sleep to behave well.

Bugsey, Beauford and Browyn the Stupid Fairy Princess