[Dailydrool] dis Pierre jr

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:42:51 PDT 2014

I made lard butt get up extra early so she kin walk me in the hood.  I likes that, and I got to yell at garbage men and dogs I no not know.  It be fun.  Also I got lard butt to jog a little, BWAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAAAA, but not too much cos dat mean I be running too!!!
Mama Pumpkin is at the Vet hospital and if her X-rays are good enough, dey be takin that "C" growth outta her.  Me thinks she be OK, her Vet is super good, and he will take good cares of her.
Odder than dat we be chillin.
Peace out,
Da Jr.