[Dailydrool] Konking

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 02:36:56 PDT 2014

Greetings from LuLu

Someone is in big trouble.  As though it were not bad enough that Nigel has left us for that grand buffet in the sky.  Now we have someone referring to his momPerson as aged and having over eaten and I will not stand for it.  Do you hear?   Someone is going to get konked!!

What's that Snoopt?   She said it herself?  Well I never.   Must be the grief.   What that Snoopy?   My WHAT nearly touch the ground?   You think I have?

Well then folks I know who is getting konked

More later from LuLu who is about to konk Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw