[Dailydrool] Dis Conly

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 04:54:35 PDT 2014

Well it be very quite here. Funny how a hound whut cannit walk can teke up
so much space. And how a hound whut nebber says much said so much dat now
it quite. And how a hound dat cuddent walk wented so meny places he not now.

Dis morning befour da sun MPerson an me up an wented ousside to lookit
sumfine me onna leech becuze we out front an da odder two dem out beke. She
herda noise. She nebber juss wait an see whut it is she gotta go
invertigorate and she drugg me along I fink in case itta bear or lion she
throwse me attit whle she runaway.
We didnit stay ousside long on account da noise wun ob dem bleke an white
kitties dey a bunch whut lib in da bekeyard ob da emmppy hawse acrost da
street.
It were a liddel one and I opent my mouf to yell at it to go home when dis
han CLAMP aroun my liddel mouf like a...whats dem fings...a clamp.
We kinder beke inna hawse. One time she dun tawt me beke up. She say if a
horse kin beke up a dog can beke up so dere she whisprin beke up conly beke
up beke up inna hawse. She very quite. So dat my venture so far dis mornin.

Usta sit an play twenny queshuns wif Nigel. You nose: is it dummer den a
rok? Do it hab bleke fur?
No won to play it wif now. Ole Llewis he just say now now be nice.
Bah.

Sending love and drool to all whut needs it Jackie Chazey and a whole slew
ob odders. Miz Val speshually. She still missin Bo we betcha.
Love
Conly of Conly, Llewis an whatebber.