[Dailydrool] Dis Pierre Jr.

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 25 13:47:15 PDT 2014

Wats a boy to do, Lard butt was no good today.  It was over time for my walkies, and she just be sitting on her lard butt playing on the computer games, (I was gonna say differn but spell check wuldn't let me).  It was 10 minis before the hospice worker was posed to arrive, but I was ready to go.  Lard butt walked me around the front, and of course, it was all about me, and then she drug me bek into the house, WHAT!!!
The nice lady Helen, Grandma's helper,  arrived, and Lard butt still hasn't let me meet her, although, she did let me meet Reverend Bob, at his request.  I think I skared Reverend Bob a tiny bit, and Lard butt was no happy.
After LB gave Helen the run down on Grandma, and I lub, lub, lub, Grandma!!!, LB was FINALLY ready to give me my walkies, but I no want to anymore.
Ok, Ok, I decided I would go, but I got to pick the trail, and the pace.  I decided snail pace would be pawfect.  I know that makes LB cranky, but she wasn't today.  I was uneasy by her relaxation.  She knows sometin I don't.  So we walk, I bark, and LB still don't tell me why she in gud mood.
Then, I overheard her on the telephonie talkie to the Vet person about Mama Pumpkin.
Mama Pumpkin got her cancer thingy out of her, big operasion, and Vet Man, did a gud job.
Mama Pumpkin is coming home tomorrow with a foot long incisin and can no do stairs for two weeks.  LB is moving into the mud room again, just like wen JP was so sick.
I will hep, but the kitchen is upstairs, so I may need to keep an eye on the kitchen too.
Peace out and I gonna send drool to all in need, specially for the hurt hearts.
Love,
Da Jr.