[Dailydrool] Nigel

J Marchlewski jan3luski at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 07:05:43 PDT 2014

My thoughts are with Bev and John on the passing of Nigel  I also wanted to
send my thanks to them for sharing Nigel with us at the Daily Drool.  The
adventures of Nigel and Llewis are part of Daily Drool history/legend.
 Their posts often brightened many days.  I still have the business card of
of the law offices of Mitchell, Zelda, Nigel & Llewis.  I feel honored that
I actually got to meet Nigel and his family at one of the Waddles.  Oh
those were the days. It feels like another lifetime.  So many legendary
bassets and basset slaves are at the Bridge.

When I saw Bev's signature without Nigel's name, a tear slipped from my
eye.  It seems odd without Nigel's name.

Rest in Peace Nigel.

Jan
Lady, Dexter & Matilda