[Dailydrool] Nigel

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 26 22:43:55 PDT 2014

We were way behind on reading our Drools. We should have known something was up with the number of editions that were piling up in our inbox. We are so very sad that Nigel had to go to the Bridge. We're happy for him that he's trekking again and eating lots of good things and not having oopsaloopsie episodes. But gosh, we're going to miss his stories. Our mom has been leaking for a while now as she reads all of the lovely notes folks have posted. Auntie Lea has such a beautiful way with words, and her note sent the mom on another crying jag (which should not be confused with a Navy JAG.) And Miz Val's limerick for Nigel pretty much summed it all up and made the mom cry some more.

We love this Drool fambly, and we send our deepest sympathies to Nigel's Momperson and Mr. Biskit and brothers.

Love,
Isabella and Lola