[Dailydrool] The Latest from Browyn the Fairy Princess

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 11:05:38 PDT 2014

Well, we are all glammed up today. We had spa day. The mom and dad gave us
pedicures and lots of liver treats. Then the mom gave us all baths and lots
of liver treats. It was fun. I look and smell like a regular Fairy Princess!

Plus, we got an offer on the house. I really don't know what that means,
except that we don't have to pack up in the car and drive around or go see
my friend Maggie. Ordinarily I LOVE to see Maggie. we run, and run, and
run. The problem was Bugsey was going to. Apparently he doesn't like it
when Maggie wants loving on by the mom. I don't know what Bugsey's problem
is. The mom has plenty of loving to go around. Anyway, he didn't like
Maggie. So, I felt like I was being a traitor to Bugsey if I played with
Maggie. I do have to be loyal to the old grump. After all he protects me
from all kinds of dangers in the backyard. Plus he sleeps with me and keeps
away the boogey man. This had me so upset, I just laid on the floor and
cried. Yes, Fiary Princesses are allowed to cry!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend and we are sending out heart
healing drool to all the many humans who have lost houndies lately and to
all the sick houndies.

Browyn the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey the grump