[Dailydrool] Hello from Daisy and Thelma

jkdjf tds.net jkdjf at tds.net
Sat Jul 26 18:31:42 PDT 2014

Boy it sure has been a sad week on the drool.  Seems like I can't get
through one without tears dripping off my chin.  But that is the way it
is...on the Drool you can get really close to people even though you
haven't even physically met them.  I have been on here for probably 10-11
years.  Some of the stories have been really sad but there have really been
some funny ones too. Can someone tell me who the two bassets were that used
to fight back and forth all the time.  Seems like it was Newman  and
someone but I could be wrong.  That was really a hoot and you never knew
what was coming next.   When people write about their bassets antics it is
most always funny so hang in there people. There is bound to be some funny
stories coming.  What else can you expect from bassets.    Are we doing
secret pawtner this year? It is about that time.      Kathy with Daisy Mae
and Thelma Lou in VA