[Dailydrool] Bad times

Susan lily5943 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 10:10:49 PDT 2014

My family is in bad shape, y'all. We recently found out that my father has pancreatic cancer and just months to live. This devastated our close-knit family. This morning, Dad called to tell me that one of their darling cocker spaniels had died unexpectedly. She couldn't get easy last night, they took her to er vet around 3 am, came home, and she died a couple of hours later.  Her name was Chelsea.

Why does this have to happen when they are facing the worst news of our family's life?  My dad is really being tough, and my mom is just sick with grief. We haven't even gotten to the worst part yet with Dad.  They still have Buddy Ray, another cocker spaniel, but he is in bad shape too, suffering from doggie dementia with a lot of weird behaviors.

If you could send an email or card to them I would appreciate it. Droolers reached out to them after they lost their bagel, Cricket, and after another cocker died in 2004. It meant a lot to them and to me.  You can also email me and I'll pass it on to them.

Mom's address is :  msscott42 at suddenlink.net. Her name is Mary Sue.

Their address is
Ron & Mary Sue Scott
6 Vinegar Hill
Heber Springs, AR 72543.

Thanks so much. Our family really needs help right now!

Susan with Gigi, Beau, Noodle, and Chance

Sent from my iPad