[Dailydrool] Senior Hound pawtner sign ups

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 14:42:10 PDT 2014

Don’t confuse this with $5 Friday’s or the Secret Pawtner exchange.

The sign up for this ENDS on July 30th!

In a nutshell- you sign up and then are given the name of a senior basset in rescue care- you can then send a gift ( their needs will be made known to you- as well as any special notes in regards to food, treats or toys) to your hound. You can spend as little or as much as you are able. You can send home made items if you sew or bake for hounds. If you don't have time to shop- you could just donate funds to help with medicine costs. I joined last year and was paired with someone else. Together we sent ‘our’ hounds a set of steps, beds, food and some toys and treats. It was a very rewarding experience! We saw pictures of our gifts in use and that was just great!

If you want to join- there are lots of hounds in need and lots of folks needed yet to make this work.

Send an email to Donna Lindy:

dlindy at mac.com

Put your name PLUS  the letters SH in the subject line of your email and Donna will add you to the list. She will send out hound names and info as soon as she can pair up everyone.

This is a small thing to do- but adding everyone’s efforts together makes it HUGE! It all started with an idea Donna had to keep Debbie Winchester’s efforts of helping senior bassets, alive.

So go, send her an email right now- sign up’s end tomorrow ( july 30th).

Angelika