[Dailydrool] Senior Pawtners

mmarvt at aol.com mmarvt at aol.com
Wed Jul 30 11:48:47 PDT 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am SSA Morgan and I do not write a lot to the Drool.
But today I just want to remind everyone that this is
the last day to sign up for Senior Pawtners.  We are
doing Senior Pawtners in August in honor of our dear
Auntie Debbie because her birthday is in August. We
know she will be watching the Seniors getting packages
and treats.  Her generous heart will be happy and we hope
for a little bit, so will Uncle Wayne's.  Did you know I
got a hug from Auntie Debbie in Mishgun? She was a
great hugger.

Please write to Auntie Donna Lindy at dlindy at mac.com
to sign up. Put your name plus the letters SH in the
subject line and Auntie Donna will add you to the list.

Hey today is my Got'cha Day!  Mom says we have to give
as well as get.  I've been gotted for 3 years now and I am
a lucky boy.

SSA Morgan