[Dailydrool] New Buppy

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 17:20:41 PDT 2014

I hope the plan to get a buppy works for you, Jane. We didn't have trouble
with aggression, but Beauford is terrified of female bassets. We wanted the
dad to be able to have a sweet daddy's girl. We put in a request with our
area rescue and when they got in an 8 week old little girl, they called us.
We fell in love with her pictures. Unfortunately, she got parvo and we had
to wait until she was 16 weeks old to pick her up. We did a meet and greet
to make sure Beauford wouldn't be afraid of her. He fell in love with her
on site.