[Dailydrool] Very wet

Dale rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 17:50:49 PDT 2014

Hi it's Gracie

This morning I was playing in my and LuLus fort.  Mommy says it is a wildflower bed with six foot tall wildflowers but she is wrong it is a fort and anyway mommy ran away so I can call it what I want.  So I was playing in the fort and then suddenly I got soaked to the bone.

I screamed and came running out and there was my aunt Lani person with a garden hose.  She claims it was a mistake.  She insists she didn't know I was in there.  She swears  she only wAnted to wAter the flowers.

I am very wet and I am very mad at my aunt Lani person

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPhone