[Dailydrool] Violated!

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:49:29 PDT 2014

Beauford checking in with everyone. Just wanted to let everyone know that I
was totally violated this weekend. Yep. The mom got out the furminator!
Then she forcibly ripped out my hair! Browyn the stupid Fairy Princess
LIKES being furminated! I think she is touched in the head. Bugsey doesn't
seem to care one way or the other. I on the other hand HATE it! Of course,
who has the most hair? Me! Mom says she isn't done with me yet, but Browyn
can't be furminated again for a little while. Something about you can burn
the skin if there isn't enough hair. I wish I had that problem. I think
someone should come and save me. The mom said I was such a brat on Saturday
and Sunday that she is going to give it another go today! Someone come and
save me! I don't want to be bald!

Note from the mom: Yes, I have every intention of going after him again, He
has little floofies sticking out everywhere. Plus, he keeps over heating.
If I could get half that loose hair off of him, I think he would feel
better. It doesn't help that every time I try to furminate Beauford, Browyn
is in my face yelling furminate ME, ME, ME!

Beauford with Bugsey (I don't care one way or the other if I get
furminated), and Browyn the Fairy Princess