[Dailydrool] Morse?

EssieSchwartz at aol.com EssieSchwartz at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 14:39:29 PDT 2014

I have not seen any postings by Becky about Morse for almost 3 weeks  now.
Are they ok?  I met Morse when he was just 18 months old, and he  was the
most intelligent and unusual basset I have ever met.

My Homer welcomed my Sammy to the Bridge in March.  Finally, I got a  new
pup, a Maltese I named Alfie...I miss my bigger dogs, but I will be able to
take Alfie into planes with me when I go back and forth to and from
Florida.  He promises to be a cute handful.

Esther