[Dailydrool] Greetings!

Beryl Silberg berylrich2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 18:14:53 PDT 2014

Hi, Droolers!  Great idea about the limericks booklet - I hope you won't forget the wonderful one about Zoey - it fit her to a "T".  Very sorry to learn the sad news about Jill Peterson.  She was such a devoted basset person - the hounds in CA will surely miss her, as we
all will.  Congratulations to Laura Salmon for winning the Tommy Hilfiger Tote from Western MO Basset Rescue - couldn't happen to a
nicer person!  Kathy, we're so sorry to learn of your Mr. Miller's trip to the Bridge.  I know our Sadie and Raymond are there, with all his other basset friends, romping and playing with him and showing him around.  It's so good to hear about the Ohio Basset Rescue Group taking care of Abby for the Carolina Baset Hound Rescue.  I hope Abby will be in her forever home very soon.  Sue - we're all
hoping Harvey will be well soon.  And it sounds like Ben is getting better - we hope he's enjoying his food and getting back to his old
self again.  Lucky there's no cancer. Please keep us posted. I'm so glad to get caught up on everyone's news and activities.  Hoping everyone will enjoy a nice weekend ahead.  Stay cool!                             Beryl & Zoey