[Dailydrool] supporter louise lucier's quilts

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 10:45:42 PDT 2014

finally getting to post about her quality hand made quilts..........she
has 2 that i took pics of that she wants to sell as her inventory of
over 150 quilts is way too much for her to deal with nowadays and wants
to offer some for sale.   Last year there were two Basset folks
interested in buying one but I have lost their info.  If anyone is
interested just let me know as I have pictures of the two quilts this
month that she will sell.  Of course the price is way below what
normally they sell for as she is a Basset Supporter and she also donated
to us the fabulous quilt now being offered as our Fundraiser on
YOUCARING.COM.    Her quality workmanship is lovely and quilts are all
cotton and here are the two with their sizes.
pears and stars ......56inches x 56 inches....  a lap throw or
tablecloth or ?   Fun vibrant colors.   machine stitched and quilted by
Louise.

Pinwheel......quilt......green hues, etc.  62 inches x 76 inches. a lap
or throw quilt.  or baby crib or ?

our YOUCARING.COM quilt as our fundraiser is much larger than these two
above.   Louise also every year donates another quilt for our
fundraisers.  She lives down the country road on 40 acres of hay fields
and spends her time quilting as her hobby.   She has one cat, no doggies
right now and is a great supporter of our rescue organization.
Helping each other is a way of life here in Montana out in the
country.   I will answer any inquires right away about the quilts.
Thankyou.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager