[Dailydrool] a mt. moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:37:57 PDT 2014

After  months now we still are in need of a volunteer webmaster to
update our webpages for us.   Even the most simple of updating
procedures is way out of my scope .      I can save your life in the
emergency room, but puters are just not my thing.   Please, if there is
anyone that can help us.....please do give me a call so we can talk
about it.   The design is there........we just need new pictures of dogs
as they come into rescue and new flyers and fundraiser info placed on
our website.
Our student from the University who applied is having too much trouble
with it.

  Thank you .....and we sure hope to hear from "someone" for help. Our
past webmaster is brilliant but he has moved away , just bought a new
house and took a new very busy job.   He travels so he is unavailable to
help even our new volunteer student.   Our assistant shelter manager
Trisha.........does our fb for us but she, too..........works 2 jobs and
still finds time to come out here to help with the basset care.

Healing drool to all who need it.......may everyone ATB run free and
happy now.

--
Basset Rescue of Montana
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager