[Dailydrool] Toys

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 14:53:54 PDT 2014

It warmed my heart so much today, for a tiny while, Pierre jr. was playing with a toy.  A green frog.  It is rare that he plays with a toy.
Pumpkin has a giant white bear that she dirty dances with, and often she tosses random toys and has a grand old time.  She, I suppose, is just having fun, not thinking about texture and color.
Nikki, sometimes plays with a toy.
Jellybean and Colette, not so much.
However, Nigel (kisses to Janie Anne) is the toy king.  It is not so much that he plays with them, but he carries them to the yard when we do "outs".  His favorites are yellows and greens, frogs, turtles and chickens, but he brings them out and leaves them out.  Slave that I am, I do bring them in when he is not looking, and we start again the next day.

Healing drool to all in need,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Little Nikki and Pierre jr.