[Dailydrool] Noises

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 15:53:53 PDT 2014

Pumpkin, here, I think is mostly deaf now, almost 14, and she is woof, woof, woof, woof, woof most of her awake hours.  I am growing "deaf" to this barking, but sometimes it is with merit as she has to go out.  Also, she has frequent gas, and she tongue licks her nose.  Slap, slap and the last time she got a vet visit for this she was diagnosed with gas, and an enlarged spleen.  The spleen is out, and I know what kind of testing would be prescribed so I am not so sure I want to do this yet to her.  I probably should given Jr. is in parallel with her and he is on antibiotics and otc meds.  I have everything  for Pumps except the antibiotics.  One day at a time, and she is settled now.
Little Nikki, not so little, is wooo whooo woooo arraaa, wowooo yipe, wooo, arroooo, yapp, yaappp, don't come near me or my stuff a lot during family time.  She is a great snuggler, but she won't tolerate another hound invading her space.  She is just vocal, she doesn't have a mean bone in her.
Jellybean is BLAAAAHHHHHH, BLAAAAAAAAH, Adam Ant's "let me scream at you."  This is mostly when she is in a snuggle position with a human and another hound wants in to the fold.
Colette is like me, whatever.
Nigel starts the howl as he learned it from  Pierre sr.  (miss that boy a lot), and Jr is taking up the howl slack.  This usually happens after my morning bath as they think I am up to no good that will involve them taking a trip to a vet.
Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the sleeping and peaceful hounds