[Dailydrool] Boy O Boy Xciting!!

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 19:56:35 PDT 2014

Dis Conley. I riting for ebberbuddy. Boy did we have a xsiting evening!
See MomPerson entrd some joolry an paint things in a hexabishun an tanite
were da opener or sumfin like dat so she wented an DadPerson wented cus he
nose da peepels at da Gallree an at da lass minute MPerson (she who may now
be known as "Clueless 2") desides she does to leeb we outta we crates!
See she do dis sumtime when she be gone like 10minnies. But dis for a
coupla ours. She tell DadPerson it ok dey be ok dey sleep.
So dey leff. Dey leeb we out of are crates an turn on da larmy fing an leeb.

An so we ate a papertwoel, an den, well I not shure wha happent, weffer
there were a dog or bunny go buy daf ront or whut zactly, but allasudden
Doc he screeeming on da beke ob da couch an poundin on da winnow wif he
feets an den

all hell broken loose.

Dis noise start! It go from beep to scree in a coupla seconts. We barkin an
yelling an runnin but nuffin work! Da fone ringin an nobuddy heer to anser.
Doc he in he crate an I went in mine an Llewis he try to go in Doc's (Nigel
did not get to be loose). and den Doc run beke to da winnow an start a
bellering agin an I run looksee an dese peepels in yuniforms an fancy cars
all out front tryina look inna winnows,nokin onna doors an den sumfine
happen an da larmy thing it go quiyet. And den da yuniform peepels dey tawk
onna tawky fing an den dey go away too an den DadPerson he come home an say
well youse guys!!!!An some odder fings. But he gib we cookies an let us
ousside an say we ok now.
I still not nose whut happent. But I bet we get leff in we crates affer dis.

Love and Drool to dem whut needs it

Conley, Llewis. Nigel and Doc​