[Dailydrool] Harvey update and limerick

Sue And David Autry sautry at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 8 12:35:42 PDT 2014

Our Harvey does NOT have Cushings!   Yeah!  Thanks for all the drool!

He is just a Big Bassador at 70 lbs!

He and sister Tilly chased a bunny round and round the dog yard 2 nights
ago.  As soon as they both got close enough to catch it, the bunny jumped
over their heads!  It was a sight to see!  The poor little bunny could not
get out of the chain link fence and kept jumping to push through the holes
in the chain link.  Finally, it made it through!  But Harvey and Tilly sat
at the fence for 30 minutes waiting for it to re appear!

I must ask Bev to teach me how to let them hunt!

Limerick for Harvey

Harvey the sizzling meatball eater

Is also our Gate Keeper.

His bark will awake

Any sleeping snake.

The bully neighbors he annoys

To get even for their ploys!

He loves to catch baby bunnies the Best!

Lizards and toads he leaves to the rest!