[Dailydrool] Rear end paralysis

Becky Pomeroy otterhound52 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 04:10:16 PDT 2014

I've had multiple bassets 4 nearly 40 years now so I have had a fair amount
of experience with bassets going down in the rear.  we have opted to not
ever have the back surgery done because it is very expensive and it is very
uncertain. We have had very good luck with crate rest and prednisone. we
did have neck surgery on Levi but his disk was in his neck and was very
painful.  the surgery was successful and much less expensive.  you can also
get wheels for Bassets.  I've done it once and it worked fine for trips
outside but it was too awkward for in the house. deuce preferred to just
scoot on her butt when inside.

Crazy basset lady

Make drool not war.