[Dailydrool] Basset with back legs paralized due to disk problems

Julie Stevenson bassets5 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 12:25:59 PDT 2014

I would agree with Pam. My cousin's dog had a terrible reaction to
Trifexis and was wobbly on his feet too. I would not use this
medication. I personally know of two others that had similar reactions
to the Trifexis. Also we have a dog down in the rear and he does just
fine scooting around the house. It's a bit more work keeping up with
"accidents" but Quincy is still quite happy going with daddy on walks
being pulled in a red wagon!

Good luck!

Julie and the Stevenson Family Circus
Nutter Butter, Rosemary and Quincy the bassets
Penny the beagle
Blackie the lab
Spot and Merlin the cat brothers
Amelia the explorer kitty