[Dailydrool] Bouncing messages from the Drool server

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:14:09 PDT 2014

Rachealleann (as well as others having the same issue), this has been ongoing for a few weeks now. What happens is that your server keeps bouncing messages to the drool and in turn the drool is saying “stop that or I will cut you off”. Ok... not technical I realize- but I am sure you get the gist of it. As long you are still receiving the drool and able to post- don’t worry about it. If you can post, but you aren't receiving the drool- try setting up a gmail address and then subscribing to the digest with that. Gmail doesn’t appear to have as many issues. If you can’t post and can’t read the drool- let me or one of the other mods know and we will see if it can be ‘fixed’.

In an emergency there is always the archives page to keep caught up on:

http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Angelika- mod squad

Sent from Windows Mail