[Dailydrool] Droopy's 15th Slobberfest

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:20:45 PDT 2014

Mark Your Calendar for the 15th Annual SLOBBERFEST!

Saturday, July 12, 2014
15581 Stewart Hill Rd, Union City PA 16438
Registration Opens at 10:00 am
VIB Drawing will be held at 11:00 am
Basset Games start at 11:00 am

WELCOME ONE & ALL!
To our 15th Annual Slobberfest where we will celebrate Paws & Stripes Forever!! So don your Red, White & Blue - Grab your friends & neighbors - load up your fr...iendly basset hounds & chairs for everyone, and join us for the most fun you and your basset will have all year!
All people and hounds are free to attend, however if you want to play in the Basset Ring Games, it's $15 for the first Basset and $5 for each additional Basset. Registration for the Ring Games starts at 10:00 am, and the Games start at 11:00 am -- so come early to get a good seat!

We have a cash raffle with a $500 first Prize going!!

The Hotel is holding out rate until 6/11. Please call and reserve your room ASAP.

ALL the info is here: www.droopybassetrescue.com

Can’t wait to see you there- it’s not that far away- do a mapquest.

droolies, Angelika

Sent from Windows Mail