[Dailydrool] June 9 Calendar Boy - Boe!

Susan Tonjes sdtonjes at comcast.net
Mon Jun 9 10:17:48 PDT 2014

We've had Boe now for 2 years.  We adopted him & Alexis through Golden Gate Basset Rescue.  They were picked up separately as strays but quickly bonded in the animal shelter.  We were happy to adopt them both.

Boe is a big, smooshy guy who is somewhere between 4 & 5 years old.  He is our watchdog, always checking out the property lines, peering through the fence at the neighbors and just keeping track of everything.  He loves & lives to eat, enjoys long walks and likes to get his ears cleaned.  He doesn't like getting his nails done and tolerates the occasional bath.  He's very affectionate when he wants to be, but when he's had enough, that's it.  He's quite the gentleman as he escorts me outside to take out the trash and waits for me to sit down in front of the TV before he settles in for the evening.

We just love this guy and are always grateful that GGBR entrusted us with him.

Susan & Steve Tonjes
Boe & Alexis
Blue & Jonesy (both at the Bridge -- today would have been their 15th birthday.  We miss them)