[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 323, Issue 2

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 02:42:22 PDT 2014

It is lovely to hear from Dawn of the East again but it seems impossible that it is 10.5 years since FeyFey was part of all our lives and WWFFD a regular thought. Although John the c at t never approved of her opinions on crockpots as he loved his bassets and ruled them with a rod of iron. Mind you it makes me wonder quite how many years I have looked at the daily drool every day.
Sue Pearson, here in the UK with Nell and Ginger the bassets and Snowy and Sooty the cats who have followed in John's tradition of coming on walks with their bassets.