[Dailydrool] backs

Judith Wittels judith.wittelsholdings at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 06:38:21 PDT 2014

For those with dogs with bad backs or just bassets check into Vetri Science
Vetri Disc.... The owner of the company is Claudia Orlandi from Topsfields
Kennels in Vermont.. I just started my Dice on this as well as Glyco Flex 1
that he has been takng all of his life and he will be nine young years old
this June 23rd... I also started the probiotic bd for our bergamasco with
constant lose stool I am using only one pill a day not the recommended 1
per 25 lbs as he has a sensitive stomach so adding anything I proceed with
caution.. It seems to be working already after less than a week. Hope this
helps.