[Dailydrool] A big, big thank you

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Jun 9 12:17:14 PDT 2014

Debbie's Dawgs had a very successful $5 Friday for June,
thanks to the generosity of the 150 people who donated to
help BAGS Basset Rescue with their vet bills for the seniors
they've recently taken in.  We had quite a few new donors
this month and that was a huge help - we hope you'll continue
to support us in our efforts to honor Debbie Winchester's
love of the senior bassets in rescue.

Our goal was $2400 to cover the vet bills of Snow Paws,
Trixie and Candy and we beat that by $600!  We had a
donating frenzy on Sunday afternoon that was just
amazing - it is so special to be a part of helping these
rescues take care of the seniors.  Everyone who donated
should be proud of what has been accomplished - all those
$5 donations do count and in a big way!

So thank you from the bottom of our hearts - Debbie's
Dawgs very much appreciates your support and I have
no doubt Debbie is smiling down on our success this
month!

Donna, drool fueler for Gracie, Bosley and Sunny