[Dailydrool] Synthia Ross

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Jun 10 08:39:10 PDT 2014

OMD I am so sorry to hear Synthia left for the bridge. Depression is a horrible disease I know first hand I live with someone who has terrible depression,  I am so sorry she could not take it any more and took matters into her own hands, my thoughts and prayers are with her friends and family during this extermely difficult time. She helped our rescue a lot as I am sure she did others she had a lot to be happy about by just helping others through their problems I wish I had known maybe I could have offered more support to her in return.