[Dailydrool] follow up on "Basset with back legs paralized due to disk problems- (Oogway Vicki)"

Oogway Vicki oogway2u at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 09:01:54 PDT 2014

*Hello Fellow Droolers,*

*There is a new Basset that crossed the Rainbow Bridge today. She is the
one that I posted that had back problems on June 9th. *

*Last night Duchess' breathing was rough. I could tell she was in pain and
something was not right. Took her to emergency vet. Found that she was
bleeding internally from Canine Hemangiosarcoma that had gone into her
heart and spleen. The vet said that this cancer could have triggered
Duchess's leg paralysis.*

*Duchess is at peace. Thank you for all your great advice. I miss her so
much already. I don't know how you wonderful Droolers can handle losing
your babies. My heart is broken.*

"There is a new star in the sky today, and she shines brightly. Dear sweet
darling, rest in peace my beloved. Thank you for sharing your gentle heart
with me, your unwavering love is magnificent."