[Dailydrool] Today's calendar page

Lainee Francis lainee09 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 11:20:43 PDT 2014

Today is my Party Time's 12th birthday and calendar day.  I adopted her when she was 6, and it was love at first sight for both of us.  She has the sweetest personality only wanting to be near me at all times.  She is such a comfort when things are not as they should be.  I can always count on her to be there during the ups and downs of what life is dealing out at the moment.

I almost lost her last October.  I rushed her to the Emergency Vet due to her having trouble breathing. She was diagnosed with Congestive Heart Failure and had to stay there for the weekend.  She became anorexic and was loosing weight.  With the help of her Vet, we have her back on track.  She has gained weight and is eating better.  She is on meds for the CHF, and so far, is holding her own.

I know my time with her is limited now, and I treasure every moment I have with her.  She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me whole.  Mommy loves you my sweet girl.  You are such a blessing in my life.

Lainee Francis and "Party Time"