[Dailydrool] Jill and Synthia

Carolsd21 carolsd21 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 11:50:28 PDT 2014

I am so sorry to all the people that knew Jill and Synthia, as well as there four legged family. The rescue world has lost two very very special people within a weeks time Jill Peterson, who I personally knew and Synthia Ross who I did not (just through here and the net). Like the DD, the cyber world allows you to be a part of other peoples world and things that they love as well, like dogs, specially Bassets. Both Jill and Synthia had a huge heart, when it came to helping seniors and special needs Bassets and other breeds.  I watched as the love Synthia had for Crystal, Willie, Pearl transformed them into happy hounds, with a bit of attittude.  What a devastating loss for the rescue community.  My heart hurts for Jill and her Bodie and her other four legged kids, and Synthia and her Kahuna, Zuma, Tucker, Sampson and Charm.  It is a sad week.