[Dailydrool] Synthia's passing

Jaime Brigance brigancehappy at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:10:49 PDT 2014

Biscuit and I were saddened to hear of Synthia Ross's departure.

She was a very special lady.  I remember she wrote me a two page letter of sympathy
on the passing of my husband (ironically by the same method she left).

And she sent me the sweetest email after the passing of my Nellie also.

While I never met her face to face, I know she had a lot of love in her heart for both

people and hounds.

In times like this it's hard to know the right thing to say, so I just try and focus on the

good.

I betcha one thing: she got soaked to the bone with drool when she reached her destination!
With Forever Queen Fey Fey leading the pack, and Noah Go Slowah bring up the rear, those

hounds wanted her to know they loved her and that she is one of them now.

Jaime

Biscuit basset

Nellie, Ruby & Quigley (ATB)