[Dailydrool] Synthia

Mr Shannon R Gerdel bassethoundbutler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:33:40 PDT 2014

Sandi, and Drool family,

My eyes are still tearing up. I do not think that I knew Synthia, but so
many of you knew her, and cared about her. That means that I care about
her. I am so sorry for the loss of this woman who lived with this nightmare
called depression. I understand all of the feelings that some of you are
feeling.

I received a phone call from a doctors office that I use a few years ago. I
knew right away that something was wrong, so I asked what was up. I was
told that a Physicians Asistant I had been seeing took his own life. This
man had been so encouraging to me, and such a blessing.  I just cried and
cried, as I am sure so many have you done. (I have been fighting a rogue
ear infection/ dental pain since Friday, so I haven't been able to see all
of the replies yet. Something told me to look at this Drool. My heart
breaks for her friends, and her family.

I will try to write more later on, as I understand about all of the back
comments. (Odd, I spent this morning talking with my CNA about dat onry
Awrnie.

I love you all, and my prayers are with you. I understand how you feel. I
am not a therapist, but mine told me several years ago that it was okay to
feel however I felt after something like this.

Houndie Hugs and Snooter Kisses frum da Caspaw Cwew! Yours in Dwool,

Babe

Boomer

"awful awnry" Arnie ATB

Butler Shannon-DDOD (Dat dum ol dad; an absowute, topaw, compwete
BassetCase)

Mr. Shannon R. Gerdel
3583 Meadowlark Drive
Casper WY 82604