[Dailydrool] Dear Snoopy (Re: Conley's note to you.)

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 03:27:36 PDT 2014

​This is MomPerson to let you know that no one named Luca will be visiting
and that if you think Gracie does not belong in the kitchen perhaps you
should chat with her about it.

Mr.Conley is currently awaiting breakfast in jail for sending threatening
messages to you through the Drool, which is not allowed and which HE is not
allowed to do at any rate.

Also Luca is a perfectly lovely dog  who we met at a dog show one time and
is well-mannered and alert and probably, it is true, not a dog you want to
casually walk up to and smack his owner. As to owing Conley any favors,
somehow I seriously doubt that as Luca did threaten to rip his head off and
feed it to the Terriers if Conley continued making ill-advised growly
noises at him.
When Luca says something like that you may assume he is not joking.

So please continue your life unconcerned about huge annoyed dogs showing up
on your doorstep. Ain't gonna happen, Snoopy.

Hugs to you and your household
MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, and Doc all of whom behave and Conley, who
doesn't.