[Dailydrool] More slave training

Kim Dworak kdworak69 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 12 08:56:12 PDT 2014

Hal is continuing the slave training with Brian.  Hal has taught us his stuffie language, we are pretty fluent in it now - If he comes up to you with a stuffie in his mouth and is wiggly and wagging his tail - he is happy to see you and wants to say hi.  If he comes up to you with a stuffie in his mouth and pushes it against your leg, he wants to go for a walk.  And if he comes up to you with a stuffie in his mouth and is crying then he needs to go potty.  So he told Brian he wanted a walk yesterday afternoon, Brian got up and started putting shoes on etc.  and kept thinking of one more thing that had to be done first.  Hal was getting impatient, and kept pushing the stuffie on Brian's leg.  They finally got outside and started down the driveway, and it started raining.  Brian was going to turn around and go back in, and he looked at Hal's face which was so full of disappointment that Brian said he just couldn't say no to him and took Hal for his walk in the rain.  For 45 minutes.  Hal was very happy, and has checked slave training off of his list for at least a day or two.

Kim with Hal (am I good or what)?, Wulfie (zzzzz), Heidi (you went outside in the RAIN)?  and Gunter atb who absolutely hated getting his paws wet