[Dailydrool] stuffie

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 13:17:54 PDT 2014

Hi Hal, Snoopy here,

I use a stuffie too, but for a different reason.  I like to play I LOVE to play I get very excited when it is time to play and I ahroooooooooooooooo too loud and it scares everyone and no one will play with me which is worse than awful because by then I'm all worked up and ready to play and everybody runs from the ahroooooooooooooooooo which might be too loud or too long or something but anyway I learned to put a stuffie in my mouth if I really, really want to play and then I will run up to the other bassets and rub my stuffie on them and then run away and they will chase me and then I will chase them and we all play and I just keep my stuffie in there so I don't ahrooooo.  Sometimes I get so excited I ahroooo stuffie and all but it isn't nearly so loud with the stuffie in there.  At first Gracie didn't know what the stuffie was for and when I rubbed the stuffie up against her she would TUG on my stuffie (the little FOOL) and one time she surprised me
 and pulled the stuffie RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH.  My BEST dragon.  Right when I was ALL WORKED UP.  Oh, that was a big mistake, Gracie will NEVER EVER do that again.

Speaking of Gracie she had a phone call a little while ago.  Don't know who it was, whoever it was sounded downright wasted but Gracie seemed very happy and relieved when she got the call so I guess it's ok.

More later from Snoopy who uses a stuffie too