[Dailydrool] HELP!!!

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 12 14:48:51 PDT 2014

Hi all, Snoopy here,

HELP!!!  I am in a panic I am all alone it is lonely and I am alone and there is no one home and I am here in my home by myself alone please come and HELP me I am scared and upset and have separation anxiety ahrooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo help me I am all alone.

That clueless dadPerson took Gracie and LuLu to have a pedicure and I don't need my nails trimmed so I had to stay home, alone, by myself, with nobody else HELP!!!

More later from Snoopy who is having a panic attack