[Dailydrool] Colt ATB

Michele S. wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 20:18:49 PDT 2014

It is with a severely broken heart that I post this.  Tonight Colt lost his battle with cancer and the vet & I helped him to cross the Rainbow Bridge.  Thank you all for your love and support for my family and especially my sweet, sweet boy.  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we go through this very difficult time.

I know that Debbie and Elder Clara will welcome him into the Basset Bridge and the kitchen beagles will make all of his favorites for the buffet.

Fly free my sweet, loving Colt. I love and miss you so very much.

Michele, and Ruger at Howling Hound Acres, Colt ATB
Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...