[Dailydrool] Toe bones being clipped

Chris jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Thu Jun 12 19:45:46 PDT 2014

I have heard of dogs having to be put under to get their toebones clipped
but I never wanted to do it either. I was always afraid too much of that is
not good for a pooch I have had some wild banshees when it comes to trimming
the toebones and have handled them all different ways just tried to find the
best way for each mostly I muzzle them so no one gets bit, then I do one of
many things to get them under control but as I was reading Beryls post about
Zoey I got a brain storm and just wonder if it might work. You know those
thunder shirts for dogs with problems with thunder storms or firecrackers...
I wonder if that would also calm a dog with fear of toenails being trimmed
.... what do you think? I am asking have any droolers tried a thundershirt
to trim nails?
If not how about walking them on a sidewalk will the concrete trim them
down? I hope someone has a solution poor Zoey!